Went to the kitchen sink this morning, tipped the water out of the washing up bowl and accidentally killed a massive spider that had taken up residence.
Freaked out. A LOT.
Checked again, definitely dead, or at least mostly dead on account of being drowned.
Freaked out some more. Texted husband to tell him I’m not doing any washing up today on account on the massive dead spider of accidentally murdered.
Update Facebook, because that’s what you do in a spider related crisis.
Get told by friend that spider should just go down the plug hole if flushed with lots of water.
Don’t see how… Spider much to big for plug hole.
Get teased by father in law about turning dead spider into curry.
Spray a load of bleach around the sink. Flush with more hot water.
Gingerly lift up washing up bowl.
Spider is gone.
It was too big to go down the plug, so where the hell has it gone?
It’s obviously crawled out of the sink, horrendously disfigured and disabled now, covered in burns, and calling to it’s mates to come back for revenge.
I’m going to be attacked by spiders now.
I’m going to die aren’t I.
They’re all sat plotting against me.